Not much is worse in the blogging world than reading someone’s to-do list, so I’d encourage you to just go read the Yarn Harlot or something today… ’cause I got nothin’ else for you!
Read on only if you’re actually interesting in me nagging myself. You’ve been warned.
* Make more spindles. The Purple Purl is in need of stock, as well as the fact that I’m teaching again on Feb. 17th. (!) This must happen soon. At least I have the parts ordered! I wonder if I can pick them up tonight…
* Create handout for drop-spindle spinning class. You’re not writing a book here, so stop worrying about total comprehensiveness. At the very least, write up resource list (web/books) & print more Spin-off pamphlets.
* Start proper spinner’s journal. Remember that does not need to be some fantastic, outpouring of creativity and visual spectacle — just notes about yarn.
* Finish drafting charts for Dru’s special project pattern, then start knitting it.
* Create chart for Stranded Knitting class. Do not freak out about teaching a knitting class.
* Spin more. Spindle, and wheel, too.
* Which reminds me: decide whether or not to write pattern(s?) for Spindle and Wheel. If yes, then get it done & sent.
* Do not agonize over that wheel. See if you can test it out. If it is meant to be, it will be.
* Knit obsessively on lace-weight shawl. Take decent photos, write up pattern & share.
Still reading? It seems only fair, then, to ask you, what are you
procrastinating about “in the middle of” these days? Do you have any crafty to-dos?